ASD Systems is a Polish manufacturer of innovative vending machines. Our mission is to optimise warehouse management in our clients' companies by using proprietary, fully automated dispensing machines.
Our vending machines can dispense products of all types, from health and safety equipment, to tools and supplies, to office supplies and consumables - everything that generates costs in manufacturing companies and should be under control.
Both ASD Systems vending machines and IDS software are manufactured in the company's headquarters in Bielsko-Biała. Our know-how developed during the execution of many projects in the field of automatic distribution applications guarantees the selection and implementation of the most optimal solutions.
The result - no downtime and savings of up to 50%.
- 24h/7 access - products can be issued regardless of warehouse working hours
- Warehouse under control - reduction of inventory and accurate monitoring of product flows
- Reduction of product consumption by up to 50% - thanks to full control over withdrawals and the possibility to set limits separately for each employee
- Instant generation of reports - the possibility of creating useful reports for the purchasing department, health and safety services, controlling and accounting
- Simplified procurement - constant access to current stock levels
- Time saving - activities related to the handling of issues are reduced to a minimum
- No mistakes - each product is used only by employees occupying the appropriate positions
- Aware download - a user who selects the wrong product can cancel the download and the transaction will not be recorded
- Dedicated IDS application - integrated system managing the vending machine, to which each authorized user has access from any place, from any device with Internet access
- Flexible configuration - it is possible to adjust the capacity each time to current operating needs
- Authorised service - in case of failure the service is provided within max. 12 hours from the moment of finding the need for repair in selected European countries